The construction machinery air conditioning system is made of high-quality raw materials and parts. Built to withstand extreme operating conditions, the air conditioner can be installed under your cab seat, outside or inside the cab, in front of the cab, or standing freely on the cab floor.
This air conditioning system offers choices of working modes, either mechanical or automatic control with numeric display. It is suitable for use in various vehicles, including the loader, excavator, bulldozer, tractor, road roller, crane and many other construction machines as well as the agricultural machinery, road machinery, and special vehicles.
Over the years, we have attracted 95% of Chinese biggest names in the construction machinery industry who look for air conditioning system solutions. Oversea customers also frequently turn to us for first-rate air conditioners, and some foreign agents have even built long-term collaborations with us.
Worldwide marketing network:
We have exported our products to Germany, France, Italy, the USA, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand and many other countries.
We do not believe in huge profit margin for long term business, As compared with commercial companies, our price is much lower.
Backed by our talented and experienced technicians, we can design and produce whatever you want. Additionally, all our products are all manufactured to meet ISO standards and are CE certified!
Efficient customer service:
We can reply you within 24 hours in any case.
Our delivery could abide by your requirement strictly.
Custom design capability:
We can design and manufacture construction machinery air conditioner according to your specific requirements! If you send us the drawing or the photo of the air conditioner and tell us the truck type, we can meet your needs.
1. With quick cooling and heating performance, the air conditioner becomes in effect a radiator.
2. In summer months, the radiator can bring down the cab temperature from 35℃ to 24℃ in 15 minutes. During winter, the radiator takes only the same time to heat the cab from -20℃ to 15℃.
3. This air conditioner allows for exchange of air between the cab chamber and ambient atmosphere. It is able to remove the frost and moisture from inside the cab.
4. Optimized system and reasonable configurations
5. A sturdy, compact structure that is resistant to vibration and capable of handling extreme operating conditions.